- Locate South GeorgiaLEADS Graduates First Class of Leaders Dedicated to Impact, Growth
- Leadership training helps Georgia nonprofits run more efficiently and effectively
- UGA recognizes longtime community servant with inaugural leadership award
- UGA leadership conference includes community award, keynote session on digital marketing
- Meyers helps showcase Fanning Institute’s work at foster care conferences
- High school teams with Fanning Institute to create culture of leadership
- South Georgia leadership program at halfway mark
Featured Faculty & Staff
Sayge Medlin, M.S.W.Public Service Assistant
Sayge Medlin works to build capacity within nonprofit and community organizations in the areas of strategic planning and implementation, board development, partner engagement, and community-based collaboration.
Employing consensus building techniques, Sayge Medlin specializes in facilitating groups of all sizes through results-based decision-making processes. She is also skilled in developing and delivering training material.